Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alpesh A Patel
Dr. Alpesh A Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL . He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Dr. Patel has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alpesh A Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Alpesh A Patel has the following 20 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Showing 5 of 56
Dr. Patel is a very knowledgeable, caring and kind surgeon. He took the time to answer all my questions and was sure to check that I was comfortable with my care plan. He is a fantastic doctor and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. I am so glad I went to him for a second opinion.
I am the mother of 4 small children and my husband and I are both doctors. The several months of really difficult pain that I had prior to having surgery with Dr. Patel were not easy on me or my family. It is hard to explain to a 4 year old why you can't play with her, etc. Despite recommendations for much more aggressive surgery elsewhere, we travelled from out of state to see Dr. Patel who recommended a much less invasive procedure with less recovery time. He was honest and let me know that this might not solve the problem 100%, but that he had a back-up plan if it didn't. Well, it idid solve the problem 100% and I am pain free at the 5 month post-op mark. Dr. Patel ordered the correct tests, prescribed the correct surgery without "overdoing it" and performed that surgery with expertise. He is also a real gentleman and just a "good guy". Thank You Dr. Patel!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Alpesh A Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alpesh A Patel, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Elmhurst, IL, in this video.
Dr. Alpesh A Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.