Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith MD
Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newberry, FL, with another office in Newberry, FL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith has 2 locations
13611 NW 1st Ln Ste 200
Newberry, FL 32669
Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith - Posted on June 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith - Posted on April 22nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith - Posted on August 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith - Posted on November 21st, 2013
Awful! Do not bother!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith - Posted on October 28th, 2013
She is careless and rushed. If you need her to explain anything to you, she suggests you look it up online. I had serious concerns but none were actually treated because she said it was considered a routing annual exam and I would have to make another appointment to discuss other treatment options. I had to call twice to get my lab results!
24 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith
Dr. Tyndall-Smith earned her M.D. from Drexel University School of Medicine and completed a residency in family practice at York Hospital. Dr. Tyndall-Smith is board certified in family medicine and enjoys outdoor activities like hiking during her free time.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Althea P Tyndall-Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newberry, FL.