Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alyssa Carnegie
Dr. Alyssa Carnegie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lihue, HI. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Carnegie is affiliated with Wilcox Memorial Hospital, Chestnut Hill Hospital and Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Alyssa Carnegie has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Alyssa Carnegie has the following 4 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 10
I was recently referred to Dr. Schaffer for hand surgery by my family doctor. An appointment was set up within a week and Dr. Schaffer's diagnosis confirmed the need for surgery. She explained the procedure to me and expedited preoperative requirements enabling surgery to be scheduled in a reasonably short time. Surgery was successful with no loss of function or restriction of movement. Dr. Schaffer was professional and congenial throughout the process. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Carnegie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wilcox Memorial Hospital
Chestnut Hill Hospital
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
St. Luke S Hospital
Temple University Hospital
9 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWilcox Memorial Hospital, 3420 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue, HI
Dr. Alyssa Carnegie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lihue, HI.