Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amarnath R Vedere has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Catheterization
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
The kind Dr is at the TOP of his game. He is incredibly organized and his staff is top notch as well. I simply cannot come up with enough good things to say about the good Doctor who treats you as if you are the only patient he has. With a few quick glances at his notes he is able to tell you things about your condition which you have forgotten and that is usually because he has already treated you and you had completely forgotten all about that particular ailment.Only if I were a writer could I write all the good things about DR. Vedere. WE would all be blessed to be in his care. God Bless you Dr. Vedere
I was referred to Dr. Vedere by my primary physician. My experience was an excellent one. The staff is kind and professional and Dr. Vedere knows exactly how to treat his patients. He ordered the appropriate tests, evaluated the results and sent the info on to my primary doctor. There is no question that Dr. Vedere has a busy practice, but when you are with him, he only has your best interests at heart.
At my visit, doctor barely looked at me. he scheduled tests that i do not think were necessary. After the tests, the PA came in said all normal and then he ran through just long enough to sign off on the visit. At the end of test, the technician ripped my IV out of my arm and left my hand black from bruises. I will never go back.
Went to see Doctor after ER visit. Started scheduling tests each time another test came back with no problem. Drug on for months until he decided he need to do a catheterization, but also said the other tests didn't show anything. Never see Doctor, just a PA that was obvious they don't look at your results until they are in the room. Staff loses appointments and very unprofessional with offering medical advice that they are not qualified to do. PA does not listen to what the patient is telling her, just wants to run more tests. Also, the Doctor's company runs the testing facilities. Conflict of interest, maybe? Changed Doctor's after 3 months of waiting for anything specific. New Doctor reviewed tests and not catheterization. Feeling great. Don't go to this guy. If you read other reviews, his answer is usually an invasive test.
Wayne State University
Dr. Amarnath R Vedere accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Partners, 3345 Burns Rd Ste 105, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amarnath R Vedere in this video.
Dr. Amarnath R Vedere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.