Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ambreen S Alam DO
Dr. Ambreen S Alam, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Zephyrhills, FL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Alam is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ambreen S Alam has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ambreen S Alam has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ambreen S Alam - Posted on June 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ambreen S Alam - Posted on August 23rd, 2013
All around great service!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ambreen S Alam - Posted on May 21st, 2010
Dr. Alam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Ambreen S Alam Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsFLORIDA MEDICAL CLINIC FAMILY MEDICINE, 38135 Market Sq, Zephyrhills, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ambreen S Alam, DO - Family Medicine in Zephyrhills, FL, in this video.
Dr. Ambreen S Alam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Zephyrhills, FL.