Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ameet K Goyal
Dr. Ameet K Goyal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rye, NY, with other offices in Stamford, CT and Wappingers Falls, NY . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Ophthalmology. Dr. Goyal is affiliated with Yale New Haven Health Greenwich Hospital, New York Eye & Ear Infirmary and Northern Westchester Hospital. Dr. Goyal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ameet K Goyal has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Ameet K Goyal has the following 13 expertise
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Thyroid Diseases
- Eye Diseases
- Hair Restoration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Collagen Therapy
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Dr. Ameet K Goyal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I am so glad my optometrist recommended Dr. Goyal for my cataract surgery. I highly recommend him also. Dr. Goyal is an excellent doctor. He is very kind and I felt comfortable and confident throughout the procedures. His office staff is very friendly and professional as were the nurses at the Leona Helmsley Surgical Center. I am very thankful for the great experience I had!
Dr, Goyal treated me for a cyst on my eyelid. He performed plastic surgery on my eye and removed the cyst. The results were excellent. He is professional, highly skilled and has an excellent 'bedside' manner and made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. He took his time and explained everything in detail. His staff is also wonderful, courteous and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Goyal.
Dr. Goyal is one of the most professional and honest doctors I have seen. He explained gently and personally my options for my eye problem. Most people would not even tell their friends and family that theyâd had cosmetic eye surgery, but I cannot stop telling everyone about it. My right eye especially looked so droopy that I thought I resembled a Cyclops. Now I look great and feel wonderful. Everyone who sees me canât get over how fantastic my eyes look. I would have this procedure again in a split second.Again, thank you very much for such a pleasant experience and for my new fantastic eyes. Also, the staff at Rye Eye Associates were equally wonderful to work with.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Goyal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Ameet K Goyal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ameet K Goyal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rye, NY.