Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amir M Matityahu has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Amir M Matityahu has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Amir M Matityahu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amir M Matityahu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Matityahu did a wonderful hip fracture surgery for my 88 yr old father. He was very courteous & caring, checking on my father twice many hours after the surgery at San Jose Regional Medical before leaving the hospital. Now, a month after, my father is healed completely. I highly recommend Dr. Matityahu.
Dr amir matityahu is a surgeon. he is differient from us. get rid of your ego.he is there to repair injuries .I am a 58 yo Marine with combat experience and traumatic injury. I broke my leg in 2010. he wasted no time getting me to surgery. try getting up at 6am going to work where you do life saving surgery all day. this bedside manner stuff. so.so. working class people like me,know Dr. matityahu is an extermely hard working man. he deserves every privelige on this planet. I think I might know one thing he dosen't he's an Angel
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
21 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Amir M Matityahu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUCSF, 2550 23rd St Bldg 92, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amir M Matityahu, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in San Francisco, CA, in this video.
Dr. Amir M Matityahu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.