Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amir Mujeeb MD
Dr. Amir Mujeeb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Amir Mujeeb has 2 locations
1300 W Terrell Ave Fl 2
Fort Worth, TX 76104
1301 Pennsylvania Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Book Online Now
Dr. Amir Mujeeb has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Amir Mujeeb has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
30 Years Experience
Liaquat National Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Amir Mujeeb Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amir Mujeeb's office for more information.
1300 W Terrell Ave Fl 2 Fort Worth, TX : (817) 820-4906
1301 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth, TX 76104
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amir Mujeeb is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.