Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy M Card has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amy M Card has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Amy M Card has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 7
Did not follow protocol to properly Dx, yet insisted I needed aggressive surgery ASAP.As a result, I lost an ovary for absolutely no reason. The worst part is, I was injured during the way I was positioned and handled by her during surgery..tore my entire pelvic floor, tore the labrum off of my hip, fractured and dislocated my pubic bone. Refused to evaluate me post surgery; insisted my pain was due to the fact that I needed to have a full hysterectomy and 'should have listened to her',as she followed with 'we can schedule surgery in a months time'.Luckily, QUALITY AND SKILLED surgeons and clinician's were able to properly diagnose and could see exactly how I was hurt and WHY.I've needed multiple surgeries and procedures, suffering with chronic pain, in a wheelchair and crutches daily.
Dr. Card is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSalem Hospital, 890 Oak St SE, Salem, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy M Card, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Salem, OR, in this video.
Dr. Amy M Card is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OR.