Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy E Harper has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 7
I'm leaving this on behalf of my brother John Streck, who passed away from stage IV colon cancer at the age of 49. Dr. Harper was his first surgeon and given that he listed her in his goodbye blog post by name, I wanted to somehow let her know... As documented throughout this blog, the journey through cancer has brought me into contact with more healthcare workers than I can even remember, much less name. I’ve talked about a few of them in past posts, but at risk of repeating myself, I’m going to mention a few more here. I want to again thank my amazing surgeon at Group Health, Dr. Amy Harper, who was the best doctor I’ve ever had care for me. She insisted on treating me as a human, and made a relatively terrifying situation tolerable. The world needs more doctors like her. More generally, all the care I received during that first week of diagnosis was spectacular – and very much appreciated.
21 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Amy E Harper accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGroup Health Cooperative Central Hospital, 200 15th Ave E, Seattle, WA
Dr. Amy E Harper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.