Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Amy Merlino
Dr. Amy Merlino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mentor, OH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Lakewood, OH (and 5 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Merlino is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital, Cleveland Clinic and Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Merlino has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amy Merlino has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Amy Merlino has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amy Merlino is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Merlino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
MetroHealth Medical Center
Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
13 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy Merlino, MD - Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Mentor, OH, in this video.
Dr. Amy Merlino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mentor, OH.