Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy Pang Fu P Huang has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Amy Pang Fu P Huang has the following 14 expertise
- Prenatal Care
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Hot Flashes
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pregnancy Complications
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Dr. Amy Pang Fu P Huang has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amy Pang Fu P Huang is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Multiple times calling and never has no one picked up either it goes straight to voicemail or it just keeps ringing. The previous secretary Jessica would always answer the phones im kind of disappointed about the service the office has recently is not the same friendly environment like it was before.
The secretary experience with Jessica Lopez was traumatizing and horrible. She was vile, untrained and should not be working in the medical field after my experience. Horrible doesn't even begin to explain. She was the most unprofessional secretary I have ever come across in a doctors office and is dangerous to patients health and well being.
I am an existing patient Dr. Huang. The front desk staff are terrible. They are rude, obnoxious and they would not allow me to make an appointment until I gave them my entire medical history. I have been a patient of Dr. Huang's for over 10 years and just recently they said that they cannot make an appointment unless I tell them all of my medical information. The people answering the phone are NOT medically trained and they have no idea what to ask or what I was talking about so they kept asking more and more questions about my ailments, my medical history and the exact reason for seeing the doctor. This a HUGE violation of privacy and my medical history should be between me and my doctor, not the secretary! TERRIBLE
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Amy Pang Fu P Huang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConcorde Medical Group, 135 E 37th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy Pang Fu P Huang in this video.
Dr. Amy Pang Fu P Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.