Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy A Swartz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Swartz is always very caring. She goes beyond the call of duty. When I've been hospitalized, she comes in on her own time to check up on me. She even managed to get the food service to fix a problem. (I'm vegetarian, they sent me salads.) I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor. There was a time when I might have died if not for her attention.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Swartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Amy A Swartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPride Medical Inc, 3280 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 326, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Amy A Swartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.