Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ana I Gonzalez
Dr. Ana I Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Mercy Hospital and Healthsouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Gonzalez has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ana I Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 27
I've been seeing Dr. Gonzalez annually for a skin checkup each year for ten years. She is always friendly and conversational when I am there and interested in what is happening in my life. She found one squamous cell cancer at an early stage and removed it (no recurrences). She has frequently removed unsightly keratoses at my request. She has offered many helpful suggestions about maintaining my skin health. I highly recommend her.
I saw Dr. Gonzalez because I had acne and it was leaving a lot of scarring. The staff is extremely organized and you dont have to wait long. 10-15 minutes tops! I saw Dr. Gonzalez and she was very polite and asked me plenty of questions regarding my skin and any concerns. She addressed each of the issues individually and gave me a bag of samples to start off with. She also prescribed some medications and scheduled to meet me in 6 weeks. Six weeks later my acne had improved, but not as fast as she had hoped so she prescribed a different regime which worked within two weeks! She also gave me coupons for the prescription medicine whcih knocked off about 30 dollars. She is a great doctor and extremely patient.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Ana I Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ana I Gonzalez in this video.
Dr. Ana I Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.