Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ana I Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ana I Rodriguez has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ana I Rodriguez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Ana Rodriguez has been a God-sent. She has followed me through mysterious illnesses that left specialists unable to diagnose me. She is also honest and blunt. When I report or show her reports from other doctors such as the cardiologist who told me not to call him until my blood pressure was 200/100, she told me he was crazy and that I would be dead and never to see him again. How many other doctors would be so honest? She is fantastic! I've been going to her for eleven years and hope she does not ever retire!
I really am grateful for Dr Ana. I have a complicated chronic condition and although I see specialists for this condition, all my care is still coordinated through Dr Ana.She is intelligent, thoughtful and compassionate. The wait time is beyond ridiculous but when you get your time with her you will have her undivided attention. When I've had to go o the ER for care she always returns the hospitals calls quickly. On more then one occasion i've had the hospital staff comment on that.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Ana I Rodriguez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMacgregor Medical Center, 9969 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Ana I Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.