- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anchi Wang MD
Dr. Anchi Wang, MD is a doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA, with another office in Escondido, CA. They have 28 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Anchi Wang has 2 locations
Dr. Anchi Wang has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anchi Wang has the following 11 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Anchi Wang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
More about Dr. Anchi Wang
Dr. Wang received her medical degree from Escuela Autonoma de Ciencias Medicas de Centro America, Universidad Autonoma de Centro America in San Jose, Costa Rica. She completed an internship in internal medicine and a residency in neurology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas and a fellowship in movement disorders at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Dr. Wang is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Neurology and the Movement Disorders Society. She has participated in numerous research studies involving the investigation of new treatments for migraine headaches, multiple sclerosis, pain management, Parkinsons disease and stroke.