Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andre A Persaud
Dr. Andre A Persaud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dunkirk, NY, with other offices in Dunkirk, NY and Jamestown, NY . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Persaud is affiliated with Westfield Memorial Hospital. Dr. Persaud has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Andre A Persaud has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Andre A Persaud has the following 13 expertise
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Andre A Persaud has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andre A Persaud is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I have been a patient of Dr. Persaud's for the past 13 years. He and his staff are always very professional and courteous. He and Kathy always listen when I have a concern and do answer all my questions. Whenever I have called they have gotten back to me within the day or early the next day. He is efficient and caring in his bedside manner. Though, If you have a question of Dr. Persaud and need his attention it is good to get his eye contact and stress your concern for him to take the time to answer to your satisfaction. He has other patients to see so his time is at a maximum of efficiency. His office staff have always taken the time and care to be present and care for any of the needs I have presented to them.
I went to Dr. Persaud for my second child. His staff is friendly,and always there when I had an issue. When it came time for delivery, he was there, and he was great. He was encouraging, and professional.I recently had a miscarriage and his staff were so great and supportive. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB.
Dr. Persaud delivered my baby. I barely saw him before my baby was born. I gained excessive weight while pregnant and had high blood sugars, but he didn't seem to notice. My baby was huge and he greatly underestimated the weight of the baby, which resulted in a difficult delivery. I had a lot of trauma post-delivery (vaginal) and he didn't seem to care very much. It took me 12 weeks to recover from the delivery and I can say his nurse helped me a lot more than he did. I would not use this doctor again.
Office staff was extremely nice until I had a dire issue, one then began disrespectful dialogue when I came in for appts. I even witnessed her gossiping with a nurse,Cathy. Who in my room disrespected me, sprayed gel in my face when shaking bottle five times, she even kept shaking and squeezing after I put my hands up and yelled stop it. She didn't say a word to me during my ultrasound and dismissed my concerns. Because of gossip and her friendship with a fellow office women I was treated rudely. I brought the issues I had up w Dr. Majiid I was dismissed as being hormonal. To somewhat explain the issue... I was in a nutshell disrespected as a veteran. I have ptsd and had an outbreak/flashback. The office took it personally and have ever since given me subpar service. Not one person in this office said thanks for service... And I had an appt. On VETERANS DAY.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Persaud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Long Island College Hospital
Dr. Andre A Persaud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andre A Persaud in this video.
Dr. Andre A Persaud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dunkirk, NY.