Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andre E Bell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Bell is true to his craft...he takes time with to listen to what you have to say. I have been to 3 primary care doctors in the triangle area...I even had one tell me that I am asking alot of questions and I should make another appointment to continue because he was running behind today. WOW ,,,but not Dr. BEll he isn't just a pill doctor like some MD's who feel a pill will cure everything... He tells you which medications does what...how it affects you, history on the medication, and how if possible he is going to get you healthy and off of the medication was huge to me. He is very personable, up front, ready to debunk any myths about your condition. I feel safe and at ease.
I change my Dr office about Two years ago. i found Dr. Bell through a friend and they where telling me how much they love him. In one visit he had me hooked. He spent time with me like he had no other patience to attend with. He lisiten to all my problem and all the things that i thought was wrong with me.then he ask me to return my medical degree because iwas wrong.I have had several of my family member to change Dr. and start going to Dr. Bell
Dr. Bell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Andre E Bell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDuke Medicine At Brier Creek, 10211 Alm St Ste 1100, Raleigh, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andre E Bell in this video.
Dr. Andre E Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.