Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andre Renard
Dr. Andre Renard, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Renard is affiliated with HCA Blake Medical Center, Manatee Memorial Hospital and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. Dr. Renard has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Andre Renard has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Andre Renard has the following 11 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Dr. Andre Renard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Excellent experience and would highly recommend Dr. Renard and his staff. I had a lower facelift, chin implant, upper eyes and growths removed beneath my eyes. I have been treated with the best of care from the minute I check in to the minute I walk out the door. What a bunch of profressional & compassionate group working in this office. I am still healing and waiting for the swelling to completely subside, but daily I look in the mirror and see a new face emerging and I LIKE it. And I love my new chin:) The Dr did a beautiful job.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Renard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HCA Blake Medical Center
Manatee Memorial Hospital
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Manatee Surgical Center
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
47 Years Experience
Universite Libre De Bruxelles
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2401 University Pkwy, Sarasota, FL
Dr. Andre Renard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.