Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea V Barrio has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Barrio is an excellent surgeon. She is very thorough and goes over your diagnosis is a way that you will understand it and know your options. When I was diagnosed in Nov, the radiologist called me, followed by a call from Dr. Barrio. It was Thanksgiving week and she wanted to see me in her office before the holiday to go over my diagnosis in the hopes that I would feel better and I definitely felt 100% better not having to wait. She was really booked up but made space for my husband and me. Dr. Barrio has been practicing for years and my lumpectomy and sentinal node bioposy were a breeze. Her skill as a surgeon is awesome. I would highly recommend Dr. Barrio if you need breast cancer surgery. Her assistant Marisa is also great to work with!!
Dr. Barrio is the most kind and caring doctor. She is personable in the most scary and uncertain times. She set my mind at ease by explaining the whole scenario of breast cancer treatment. The entire staff was and has been thoughtful and sincere through every step of treatment. So glad i went to sloan and have Dr Barrio as my doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2013, 2009, 2008, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Andrea V Barrio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrea V Barrio in this video.
Dr. Andrea V Barrio is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.