Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea L Galusha
Dr. Andrea L Galusha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flower Mound, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Galusha is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. Dr. Galusha has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea L Galusha has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Andrea L Galusha has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Andrea L Galusha is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
The Office Manager and Assistant were very nice and knowledgeable. However, the front desk personnel were rude with zero customer service skills. They left me with the impression that they were uncaring about my needs and more concerned about collecting a payment. Doctor seemed too busy and came off as callous and uncaring to the point where I felt my visit was being rushed along. Not a very nice feeling for a mom with many questions... even if the doctor is busy or overbooked.
Dr. Andrea Galusha M.D. is a wonderful Dr. and has always taken excellent care of me and I will continue going to her. She is prompt and accurate, very pleasant be around and accurate in her advice and information that she provides. I recommend anyone looking for a great OBGYN, she would be the one!!!
I have worked in healthcare for 10 years and also have family members who are RN's and OR Directors. This physician may be good at delivery a baby, but if you are having other problems you need to find another doctor. She is lacking the skills needed to properly assess what a patient needs and how to offer any type of help. I would never go back and hope others take my advice and look elsewhere.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Galusha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Andrea L Galusha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsObstetrics And Gynecology Associates, 4001 Long Prairie Rd Ste 150, Flower Mound, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrea L Galusha in this video.
Dr. Andrea L Galusha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.