Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea M Kallah has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Kallah has been my son's doctor since the day he was born. She came to Orange Coast to evaluate him the day after he was born and has been a wonderful doctor to him. I would like to say that the one negative review written here was about the practice that she no longer works at. We like Dr. Kallah so much that we followed her from Memorial Pediatrics to her new practice in Los Alamitos with Dr. Kaplan. We have even changed our medical group so that we can stay with her. She has always provided us with thorough care. She spends ample time with us, she knows my son, my son knows her, and we love her new office and have continued to receive great care from Dr. Kallah.
Office Staff is horrible. My son had his lympnodes swollen for months and I would ask everytime. She said it was fine. Finally two years later I demanded something to be done. She made me an appt with a surgeon to get it removed. The surgeon was LIVID. He said that I should never go back to this office. I should say it was Teressa that saw my son most. He said that my son could have had lymophoma because he has knots all over his body. Thank God he did not and he had a biopsy at a different office. Six months later I'm requesting a shot record and last progress report to be faxed. They are charging me $15 for each child. For two papers. I called and asked a girl twice and she said yes. I called 5 hours later because I had no paperwork in fax. The girl was snappy with me and said she cant do anything. I said Im paying for this service and I need it to be given to me. My husband is in the military and were seeing a Dr. Tomorrow to be released to move to AK. It's very important. She said she couldnt promise me anything.I'm so upset at this office I could scream. I'm sick of the attitude and acting like Im a cash patient for my son who is fully covered by TRICARE. I payed it once but I refuse to pay it again. They are so lazy they won't call the insurance.They also stab your children to death when giving your baby shots and do not act calming and caring. They act cold and rude. I ? about autism in shots because my nephew. And she acted like I was stupid and was rude. My writing right now is sloppy. I'm doing this now because I know I wont do it later.IF you want good medical care and you want a nice fun place to take your children to make the experience of a DR office good. DO not GO TO MEMORIAL PEDIATRICS LONG BEACH OR HUNN> BEACH.
21 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Andrea M Kallah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaplan Widelitz & Reiouts Mds Inc, 10861 Cherry St Ste 305, Los Alamitos, CA
Dr. Andrea M Kallah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.