Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea M Rossi has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 46
I have seen Dr. Rossi in the past (about 10 years ago) and recently again. I agree with the others that the front desk may be a little rude, but everyone else has been exceptional! Dr. Rossi acts like I am her only patient and gives me all the time in the world that I need. I have never left without knowing exactly what is going on, what procedures I need and why. She is a fabulous doctor and a caring, patient human being. I have gone to Dr. Rossi numerous times and have no idea what the people giving her 1 star are doing. I can only think they have their doctors mixed up!
I have been going to Dr Rossi for a little over a year now for y MS EVERY SINGLE VISIT I have waited over an HOUR due to front desk EITHER forgetting to put my chart up or double booking Dr Rossi I have complained to Dr Rossi about this and she said if it happens again ask to speak to her immediately!! which of course it did happen and they refused to get her...Dr Rossi Is an EXCEPTIONAL Dr who spends time with her patients more then the allotted 10 minutes they schedule her for, she has said she has asked for 30 min blocks but they keep double booking her SHE should NOT have to apologize for THEIR inadequacies I have never been more upset with this office staff while Dr Rossi is a Specialist and I understand waiting a BIT of time OVER AN HOUR is NOT acceptable WE the patients are people with busy lives too, who have things to do NOT sit ALL day in an office if the front desk and scheduling staff would actually do what they are asked to do..there would not be a wait for patients...
Dr. Rossi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Andrea M Rossi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRochester Medical Group, 3950 S Rochester Rd Ste 1200, Rochester, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrea M Rossi in this video.
Dr. Andrea M Rossi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.