Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea Vidali
Dr. Andrea Vidali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Vidali has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrea Vidali has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Andrea Vidali has the following 7 expertise
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Hot Flashes
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. Andrea Vidali is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 70
Absolutely amazing, personable, and takes HIGH interest in YOUR case. I've been on 9 IVF cycles and I can't compare my positive experience with him against the others. He did my implant and it STUCK - I am now happily 10 weeks pregnant; and I honestly do believe it had to do with him making me feel so comfortable and his touch. His staff is super nice, no attitude and always willing to help / provide info you need. The visits are never rushed and you actually feel like a real patient, not a number or a statistic in a IVF clinic. Dr. Vidali is just amazing, there really are no words. If you get him as your MD - you are in good hands!!!
Dr. Vidali is the only doctor I ever had who gave me his personal cell phone number to reach him. It was on his business card! I have spoken with Dr. Vidali after hours office hours, on the weekends .......whenever! He was always available to answer my questions and in a cheerful mood. I left NYU and went to see Dr. Vidali because I felt rushed and I had some medical issues that were not being addressed and I needed extra attention. I am a single woman and conceived with IUI.
I came to NY summer 1999 seeking sound medical advise. Dr vidali had returned my distressed message left on his answering machine.That first visit would set my heart at ease for the rest of my life.He was thorough and made you feel at ease. I always felt special because of the interest and concern he and his staff showed whilst in their care. Continued blessings
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Padova
Graduated in 1988
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Andrea Vidali accepts the following insurance providers.
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrea Vidali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.