Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrei Kachala
Dr. Andrei Kachala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ, with other offices in Westfield, NJ and Westfield, NJ (and 5 other locations). She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Kachala is affiliated with Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center, JFK Medical Center and Raritan Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrei Kachala has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 11
This doctor - and I've seen a number of them,including a real 'big shot',in the last six weeks - is exceptional. He gave me a ton of time , was very courteous and agreeable, forthright and down to earth. I'd say he's a real class act and is proof that a local doctor whom you are comfortable with is as good a choice as any.
Dr. Kachala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Raritan Medical Center
46 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Andrei Kachala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrei Kachala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.