Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew A Badulak has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Badulak, to me, is not competent. He could not put together my issues and give me a diagnosis. After a short time with him, I knew he was the wrong doctor for me. He does not seem to have the expertise one expects. He loves to talk more than he likes to listen. It's unbelievable!!! He has been in many practices and it is no wonder!!!
Dr. Badulak is a disrespectful, uncourteous doctor who is only interested in listening to himself talk. He is not interested in having a professional doctor/patient discussion. IF he actually lets you speak during your appointment, he just ignores anything you tell him, and then proceeds to talk over you. He doesn't even look you in the eye. He assumes that every patient experiencing pain is a drug addict. I would never recommend him to ANYONE. Do yourself a favor and look for another doctor who actually cares.
31 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Andrew A Badulak accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMain Line Spine, 700 S Henderson Rd Ste 335, King Of Prussia, PA
Dr. Andrew A Badulak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.