Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew M Casden has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Dr. Casden is an excellent spine surgeon. He performed revision surgery on my lower back. Two years earlier, a different surgeon operated on me using a technique known as XLIF. The XLIF surgery failed and caused me much pain. Dr. Casden corrected this surgery and six months later, I was pain free and playing golf. I am so grateful to Dr. Casden and his staff for this successful surgery!
I drove an hour to be asked generic questions about my condition. Staff was not willing to listen to any explanations more complex than "pick a number between "1 -10". Dr. Casden , although decent enough, does not believe Lumbar Endoscopic Discectomy relieves lower back pain. This is the 3rd time I have heard this in NYC. Twice I have been told I need a cage erected around my spine. There are many Orthopedic Surgeons claiming they can do this procedure yet it is only for leg pain Casden is one of them. While the Hospital for Special Surgery has changed the lives of 3 personal friends of mine via this particular procedure with identical symptoms, HfSS does not accept my health insurance. I'm lucky I have a family referral in Germany ready to preform the operation and have been in touch with me for 2 years now about my condition. Unfortunately my visit with Dr. Casden was a complete waste of time.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2013, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Casden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1983
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Andrew M Casden accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWp Hospital Physician Associates, 222 Westchester Ave Ste 101, West Harrison, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew M Casden in this video.
Dr. Andrew M Casden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.