- Seton Medical Center Austin
- Saint David's Medical Center
- St David's North Austin Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew T Cavanagh has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Andrew T Cavanagh has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Andrew T Cavanagh has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Andrew T Cavanagh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
More about Dr. Andrew T Cavanagh
Robert F. Denyer, D.O. comes to Georgetown from Temple, Texas. After completing his undergraduate degree at the University of Texas at Austin, he received his medical degree from the University of North Texas Health Science Center. Post-graduate training includes an Internal Medicine residency and Cardiology fellowship at Texas A&M University Health Science Center College of Medicine at Scott & White Memorial Hospital. Dr. Denyer is American Board of Internal Medicine certified and Board Eligible in Cardiovascular Disease.