Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew G Eichler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone. He has very bad bed side manners. He will tell you to go get a blood test or procedure and never let you know what came out of it. He likes to sit and cut you down if your not doing things up to his standards. He needs to have only one place to work from, that way maybe he can treat you somewhat better. I guess that's the way a VA doctor can be because they don't have to worry about their job. You call for him and you can never talk to him. You have to talk to his nurse which never answers the phone nor does the nurse return you phone call. I don't feel that a VA doctor or a private doctor should be that way. It should go against their code of ethic's.
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Andrew G Eichler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaren Leigh Jones Phd, 2530 Chester Kimm Rd, Wenatchee, WA
Dr. Andrew G Eichler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wenatchee, WA.