- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew S Korman MD
Dr. Andrew S Korman has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Andrew S Korman has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew S Korman - Posted on March 6th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew S Korman - Posted on May 10th, 2018
has not time for patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew S Korman - Posted on April 26th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew S Korman - Posted on October 17th, 2017
Was suppose to have a 9 am appt. which they then called a few days later and said he was going to be in a meeting could at 10:40 am. I'm handicapped and my wife has to drive me. She had to be at work at noon so this wasn't going to work. So they said come in at 10 am, which I was suspicious of the time. So I finally get a call the morning of the appt saying he wouldn't be in until 11 could I come in at 10:45!! If 10:40 didn't work how was 11 am suppose to suddenly work. Oh and I waited over a week for the appt. I will NEVER set foot in his office again!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew S Korman - Posted on September 24th, 2016
Dr Andrew Korman's quick decision to perform ERCP in the middle of the night when the hospital endoscopy unit was closed, get a team together, and perform it with the team that same night, saved my life. If he waited till morning to do the procedure my infection would have badly spread to my blood and would have endangered my life more . He is a young doctor but is passionate with what he does, I am sure he will g a long way with his career. God bless you doctor, you are a gem in the medical field.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Andrew S Korman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsST PETERS UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, 254 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Andrew S Korman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.