Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew M Roth has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Andrew M Roth has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Andrew M Roth has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrew M Roth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Roth is in a class above the rest. His exceptional skill as a doctor and surgeon is apparent, but the time and care he took with me from the initial exam to rehabilitation was phenomenal. He took the time to figure out the cause of my pain and clearly laid out all of my options. I will be recommending him to to everyone.
Dr. Roth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAmr Orthopaedics, 3544 Fawnrun Dr, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew M Roth in this video.
Dr. Andrew M Roth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.