Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen A Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen A Schwartz has the following 22 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Clinical Research
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Stephen A Schwartz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
If I could give zero stars I would. The worst doctor experience EVER. Please do not see this man. He is clueless, has no bedside manner, shows little care about his patient (in this case, me). I begged him for a cortisone injection and was denied. I had to ask for physical therapy and when I checked the order, he checked off occupational therapy. I think he is tired and not interested in what he does any longer. This is the impression I got from him. I literally left the office crying because he couldn't help me. PLEASE avoid Dr. Schwartz and find someone else who might care.
DR SCHWARTZ IS ONE A MILLION. HIS BED SIDE MANOR WAS SO REFRESHING! HE SPOKE TO ME LIKE REAL PERSON,NOT A MEDICAL NUMBER. I HAVE NEVER HAD MY DIAGNOSIS EXPLAINED TO ME SO CLEARLY,I LEFT THERE UNDERSTANDING MY CONDITION AND WHAT I COULD TO HELP MYSELF BEFORE POSSIBLE SURGERY.OTHER DOCTORS SHOULD TAKE NOTES!
Dr. Schwartz is a wonderful and caring doctor. He spent ample time with me going over all possible options to help my knee so I could avoid having surgery. I highly recommend him.
46 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen A Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.