Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew T Shimer
Dr. Andrew T Shimer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Shimer is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. Dr. Shimer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew T Shimer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Andrew T Shimer has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Andrew T Shimer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrew T Shimer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I received Botox from the R.N. Tina? What a joke! I highly doubt she has a real license! She was a fumbling fool, she injected botox in my forehead, it doesn't even look like anything was injected. It's been over a month! What a waste of time and money. I contacted the office Manager and it's obvious they are running some type of circus! I am requesting a refund and they are refusing. The doctor will not even talk to me. Please don't waste your time or money.
This will be my 2nd baby my first also delivered by Dr Shimer is 15 months old. I am due in 5 weeks. Craig Ranch OBGYN is great. They are usually always on time, very friendly and yet professional. Staff is truly amazing, from the front desk, to the nurses in the back (Julia, Carolyn are super-duper)to the check out gals. Dr Shimer is wonderful, very knowledgeable and kind. All the doctors are great there actually. If you are thinking of or having a baby I would recommend Dr Andrew Shimer and Craig Ranch OBGYN
The entire staff is awsome and friendly. Dr Shimer is super as are Dr Roberts and Dr Sloan. Excellent doctors! It made a wonderful experience even better!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Shimer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Andrew T Shimer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCraig Ranch Ob/Gyn, 7900 Henneman Way Ste 100, McKinney, TX
Dr. Andrew T Shimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.