Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew J Stephenson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Urethral Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Stephenson wrote in OP Note that he did all critical portions of surgery but stated that the surgical harm occurred before he arrived late to the OR. KePro evaluation stated that Stephenson did not meet the standard of care. He refused to allow KePro to release the findings of their investigation. Believe he is Dangerous and Dishonest.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Andrew J Stephenson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew J Stephenson in this video.
Dr. Andrew J Stephenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.