Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andy H Dang
Dr. Andy H Dang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valencia, CA, with other offices in Valencia, CA and Mission Hills, CA . His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Dang is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andy H Dang has 3 locations
23803 McBean Pkwy
Valencia, CA 91355
Book Online Now
Dr. Andy H Dang has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Andy H Dang has the following 13 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andy H Dang - Posted on October 3rd, 2018
This dr is not highly recommend. He was so franstated when you ask or repeat so much questions. He said “why are you keeping asking me” I was so surprise to hear this kind of speech out of his mouth. People come to him to get help and get better. Of course! They will come with questions and recommendations but he is not a good dr to tell something like this for patient. I was so disappointed and wonot come back again. I wish Facey medical group will train him about this. This is a worst dr. I even see.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andy H Dang - Posted on July 1st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andy H Dang - Posted on January 15th, 2015
I have hyperthyroidism and he was assigned at my endocrinologist. His assistant nurse is soo hard to get a hold of and if you dont answer when she calls you will never hear from her. Also when I have my monthly visits they last like 5min MAYBE ten if I have questions. Everyone says he is a really good doctor but we shall see
Don't waste your time or copay money!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andy H Dang - Posted on August 22nd, 2014
This doctor had the WORST bedside manner. I had an appointment at 830 and he comes into the room at 9. When confronted for being late he asked "why are you yelling at me, I said sorry" I didn't yell at him and asked if his time is more important than mine. He was not sincere in apology at all. He asked me which of two medications I wanted, uh he is the doctor why is he asking me? While looking at side effects on phone he asked me if I am suicidal. What kind of a doctor asks that question without looking at the patient while asking such a question?
Great Bedside manner and easy to relate too.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andy H Dang - Posted on March 7th, 2013
I found that Dr. Dang was right on with his diag. and was so very easy to speak with about my problem/s. He patiently listened, then accurately diagnosed my issued. The important issue is/was that he made me feel that he DID care and followed up on my case to make sure I was being treated with the utmost of care and made me feel that I can really trust this Doctor to be honest and forthright with me. Also, I liked him as a person, noticing that he looked me straight in the eye with what was kind of an embarrassing situation about Testosterone, or the lack thereof!! Otherwise I found him to know what he was talking about and I think he is a "good guy!"
Dr. Dang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- St Georges University
Greater Los Angeles Council Of Deafness
Dr. Andy H Dang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andy H Dang, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Valencia, CA, in this video.
Dr. Andy H Dang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Valencia, CA.