Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela T Bianco has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Angela T Bianco has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Angela T Bianco has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Bianco lacked the clinical expertise and knowledge to treat my complications, despite her being an MFM and claiming to have years of experience in this area. She was condescending and indifferent to my suffering. She was also negligent in my care and prescribed me medication that could have harmed the fetus. When we tried to communicate with her about these serious issues she literally refused to respond. Dr. Bianco should not be working with high risk pregnancies.
Dr. Bianco is very dismissive of your needs, does not respond appropriately, is cold and detached. She made several mistakes in my care and literally had no empathy at all when I had a serious medical emergency. She also acts as if she knows "everything" because she is an MD and does not really listen to her patients. It was a terrible experience.
Dr. Bianco needs to learn some empathy and care for all of her patients. She seems to pick and chose how she treats different patients. When I was very ill during my first trimester she had the antiquated "I know everything" doctor approach and was very disconnected to my pain, she will easily dismiss some of your pain/symptoms and accuse you of being overly anxious, even if you are gravely ill. She clearly doesn't really grasp what agony some ppl experience and when you try to advocate for yourself, as every patient has the right to do, She appears annoyed and dismissive. She was also negligent in responding to very urgent questions. I ended up switching to a different provider in the practice.
This Dr. Presents as a caring provider when you first meet her, but once you are a patient and require treatment for pregnancy complications she is very cold and indifferent. She is very detached from what the patient is experiencing and when the concerns over my treatment were shared with her, she didn't even have the decency to respond. I switched doctors while I was pregnant due to this.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
29 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Angela T Bianco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMount Sinai School of Medicine, 5 E 98th St, New York, NY
Dr. Angela T Bianco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.