Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela Kuettner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
By "prime" I mean that she is the kind of person you want a doctor to be. I saw her when she temporarily replaced my regular doctor who was out on maternity leave. She listens to you and asks appropriate follow-up questions. She understands your condition and makes recommendations. She treats you as an intelligent person, but doesn't talk over your head or use words you aren't familiar with. She is kind, but always professional. I recommend her as a primary care doctor unreservedly.
Dr. Kuettner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1988
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Angela Kuettner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Hidden Lake Mental Health, 7701 Sheridan Blvd, Arvada, CO
Dr. Angela Kuettner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arvada, CO.