Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela M Maier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
I was recently hospitalized for an Orthopedic procedure. Dr Maier followed me in the hospital and then to the Rehab facility. She is very knowledgeable, carring and passionate about her job, which is rare to find nowadays! I have to say, Dr Maier saved my life by being very prompt in noticing and treating some complications that occurred after surgery! God bless such doctors! We need more of them!
I have been with Dr.Maier for the past 4 years. One of my friends recommended her. Never had a bad experience. She is very proactive on healthcare and preventive medicine. Dr. Maier never makes my appointments feel rushed. She takes the time to discuss my health concerns with me. She followed me in the hospital when I was addmitted for surgery. I trust her 100%. I highly recommend her!
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine At Chicago
Dr. Angela M Maier accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJsa Medical Group, 1933 W Lumsden Rd, Brandon, FL
Dr. Angela M Maier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.