More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela M Moore has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 6
I had two daughters who saw Dr.Moore, she was always very sweet and handled all of my concerns. My youngest contracted meningitis when she was 3 months old and Dr.Moore called the hospital everyday to check on her. Whenever I called for an appointment they would be able to get me in 90% of the time. I was so sad and contemplated driving 3hrs so my daughters didn't have to change pediatricians. She is an amazing doctor and if I ever move back down that way we will be going back to see her!!
My son was seldomly ill. The only time we took him in was when he had strep throat or a very bad sickness. Anyway...instead of concentrating on my son's illness, Dr. Moore kept talking to my son about his weight and wanted to send him to the Children's Hospital Bariatric office!!! First off, if she's that concerned about weight, she should definitely look in a mirror! Secondly, my son has always been outside of the normal growing schedule. He might be 20-25 lbs overweight. However, he is nearly 6' tall and muscular. She sent him away with referral papers and a note for school. She never touched on him being ill. My father had taken him, so he didn't say anything as he is hard if hearing.I tell everyone about her in hopes that they don't waste their time and also have their child's feeing getting hurt. Oh...and, guess what! A week later, I received the referral papers stating she didn't think he would give them to me! The nerve!
She wasn't very professional. My three week old son has a problem with spitting up his formula, so instead of just checking to see if it were the powdered formula that he was on, she wanted him to have an upper GI done.Me and my fiance decided not to have it done, since he is so little, and it is such an intrusive procedure. We ended up changing him to a liquid formula and he hasn't spit up since.Turns out it was something in the powder formula that he couldn't tolerate. She needs to explore the more sensible options instead of automatically assuming that that wasn't the problem, and ordering tests that aren't necessary and are very intrusive. I will be switching pediatricians.
13 Years Experience
West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Angela M Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHelping Hands Pediatrics, 5030 N Walnut St, South Bloomfield, OH
Dr. Angela M Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bloomfield, OH.