Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela A Robbins has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 17
Saw her years ago after not being diagnosed properly doctor after doctor in another state. A year I had been going to docs saw nothing. I visited her and on the 1st visit she found the mass instantly and I was diagnosed after running several tests by the end of the following week with stage 2 breast cancer! She was honest, caring and direct when giving me the results and she made sure of everything once more before telling me. I would fly all the way back there if i ever have any other breast problems! She saved my life!! Thank you !!
Sorry to say that Dr. Angela has no bedside manner and will not tolerate being asked any questions or disagreement. Needle biopsy, even though no mamogram was yet given and no family history. Made to feel like unnecessary tests were to be given and I was expected to just follow without an opinion. NO WAY! No one is perfect and doctors are NOT Gods!
Dr. Robbins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Angela A Robbins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Breast Center, 702 Canton Rd NE, Marietta, GA
Dr. Angela A Robbins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.