Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela D Ruman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Angela D Ruman has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Angela D Ruman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Angela Ruman is rude, condescending, has bad bedside manners, is short, impatient, insensitive, and lacks empathy for her patients. She grasps the door handle when she talks to you, clearly indicating that you are a nuisance and she has more important places to be (although somehow she's never punctual -- go figure). I am now dealing with the consequences of her negligence and misdiagnosis. I was never able to extract meaningful information from her because she was always in a hurry to move on, leaving me with unexplained questions about rather frightening diagnoses. She is not suited to be a caregiver because she simply does not care.
First of all, Dr. Ruman is sharply, intelligent and kind, and these traits are matched by an easygoing personality. She is direct and candid, but always in a nice and "non-blaming" way. She is the most efficient physician I have every had, and she is absolutely punctual. She orders tests as needed and follows up with you immediately if necessary. Scheduling a normal appointment within a week or so is not difficult, and you have something more urgent, she and her office staff work really hard to fit you in. I just can't say enough good things about her.
Dr. Ruman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUcla Medical Center, 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Angela D Ruman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.