Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela C Thyer has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Angela C Thyer has the following 5 expertise
- Artificial Insemination
Dr. Angela C Thyer has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Angela C Thyer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
My ob/gyn recommend I have a HSG before I saw Dr. Thyer. However Dr. Thyer did not think it was necessary to have a HSG. We went through rounds of natural and medicated IUI tries with no result. No Dr.'s comments at all during this period except for the polypectomy suggested once they found polyps in my uterus. I finally had a HSG last Nov to find out fallopian tube blockage. I had counselling at another infertlility clinic and a clomid challenge test to find a high FSH level. I was suggested the donor egg by the physician. I am writing here to let you know my lesson and the irresponsible physician waste your time which is critical for a woman over 35.
Dr. Thyer is a Excellent Doctor!!!
Doctor Angela Thyer is exceptional doctor. This doctor listens to the patient, she always answered my questions and prescribe only necessary tests. This clinic has a very professional and attentive team. I like nurses Amanda and Laura, they always followed up on all my questions and called me right back if I had an emergency. Also they answered my e-mails very fast. We did IUI and have twins. Very happy, very excited! Highly recommend this doctor and this clinic.
Dr. Thyer is a kind doctor. She performed both my egg retrieval and our surrogates implantation. She was professional and courteous both times. She answered all questions on a level we all could understand. Her smile put us at ease about everything!! Plus, success was made with the birth of our first child!!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Angela C Thyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSeattle Reproductive Medicine, 1505 Westlake Ave N Ste 400, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angela C Thyer in this video.
Dr. Angela C Thyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.