Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela M Watson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Angela M Watson has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Angela M Watson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Angela M Watson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I cannot give any positive praise for this doctor. At my appointment I told her I was having severe cramping and bleeding and she told me this was normal and sent me home. I ended up having to be admitted to the er two days later and was told I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. I had to have emergency surgery and lost not only the pregnancy but my entire fallopian tube. She was unsympathetic and denied that I told her I was cramping and bleeding at my visit. I found out later that had she listened to me and done a sonagram at my visit it would have shown the ectopic pregnancy and my tube could have been saved. I would still have lost the baby, but I would have my tube. After the surgery she was incredibly rude and cold. I should have filed a lawsuit but was in too much grief over miscarriage and surgery. The woman should not be a doctor and completely neglected my care. Horrible doctor who has caused me years of grief. Should have her license revoked.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
14 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates North Dallas, 6124 W Parker Rd Ste 134, Plano, TX
Dr. Angela M Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.