Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelina L Devera has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Laser Hair Removal
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 18
Extremely unprofessional. Being a first time patient, I was shocked to see her walk in wearing a provocative dress. More so, because she clearly is in her 60s and far from a slender young thing. That said, what truly irked me is her taking a personal call on a mobile phone not long after she came in, and then laughs and converses with the caller for a few minutes regarding some party for the evening. One strange experience with a weird person.
Dr. D is a friendly person, but not professional. She takes phone call during the physical exam.I went to see her for pap smear test. She picked her cell phone & started conversation in Tagalog for over 3 minutes when I was lying down in the exam bed! The stuff is not professional either. She dresses like she is going to club. Dr. D talks loud at the front office, so there is no privacy at the office. Dr.D wants you to come back to get test result, so she can bill office visit.
She didn't listen to what I wanted done, but did what she wanted without considering what I wanted. I think because it lessens the time I could use the groupon treatments. From being 4 to just 2 times. She advised me to buy more. As she was doing my treatment, she got a phone call. She put the treatment on hold to answer the call and begin to talk socially. Then she left me half naked in the middle of treatment and then her assistant came and continued the treatment. I though that was rude and so UNPROFESSIONAL. I had to come back because I needed to finish the treatment, but I would NEVER go back again. Oh and the treatment didn't work and her assistant burned my skin a little bit. Her assistant was also unprofessional. She was dressed like she was going to the gym.. I could go on and on. Worst doctor office I've been to is all I can say.
43 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Angelina L Devera accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAngelina L Devera Md, 11100 Warner Ave Ste 120, Fountain Valley, CA
Dr. Angelina L Devera is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.