Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelique H Murphy has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Angelique H Murphy has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Angelique H Murphy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I took my child to dr. Murphy because he had been having a horrible cough, drainage and congestion, really noisy lung sounds sounds and had been pulling at his ears and crying in pain about his "ares" (18mo). Regardless, we left the visit with a diagnosis of "common cold". No infections. His symptoms continued to bethe same through thee evening and the next day. They were never worse then when i took him to Dr.Murphy, so im certain it wasn't a new development. I ended up taking him to the ED because his cough was causing him to have a difficult time breathing. In the ED he was diagnosed with an ear infection, but even more BRONCHITIS. It may be a common illness, but it can mess with the airway if left 'untreated' as my son was, while in the care of Murphy. I regret taking him to her and causing a delay i his recovery. Later, after I had encrued a bill from the ED visit, I recieced another bill from Katy Trail stating I was incorrectly charged for my visit, and they were requesting $60 more than the $130 I had already paid. Needless to say, throw around the words "incompetent" and "attorney", they quickly dropped the additional fees. I do not fill she is safe to practice, if she can't even minimally diagnose a child correctly with an ear infection. Be cautious, and protect your children!!
9 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Angelique H Murphy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Hospital Los Angeles, 4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Angelique H Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.