Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelo J Procaccino has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Angelo J Procaccino has the following 6 expertise
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Angelo J Procaccino has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Angelo J Procaccino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
How lucky was I when you were called in on my surgery and you helped save my life . I can't thank you enough for the great care and concern you gave me . I appreciate all that you did for me and I pray for you so you can continue to help others . You are an awesome surgeon with a great personality
Dr. Procaccino is an angel sent from heaven. He removed my mother and fathers gallbladders. After he removed my moms gallbladder he "looked around" and saw something he didn't like. He recommended another doctor and my mom was diagnosed with cervical cancer. She is fine today thanks to Dr. Procacccino .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
39 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Angelo J Procaccino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore Lij Surgical Specialists, 310 E Shore Rd Ste 203, Great Neck, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angelo J Procaccino in this video.
Dr. Angelo J Procaccino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.