More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anita M Henderson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Anita M Henderson has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Anita M Henderson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anita M Henderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have been taking my children to her for several yrs now and have just about had it with her. She is rude and never listens, never takes the time to sit and talk. The only time she did and seemed like she cared was when she was training someone. Acting like she really knew my children. She never follows up. She calls in prescriptions to wrong pharmacies and i have to drive clear across town 2 get 3 seperate medications for my child at 3 seperate pharmacies. Thats just ridiculous. I'm beyond furious with her alredy.
Dr. Anita Henderson was very unprofessional during my daughter's exam. She was very rude and demeaning to me as I expressed my concerns about vaccinations. She at one point rolled her eyes at me and spoke down to me about the entire topic. I agree I am not an expert on the subject, but she could have patiently addressed my concerns instead of becoming overly sarcastic and down right rude. Also, getting an appointment here was difficult. The wait ended up not being worth it. Dr. Henderson was a disappointment, never in my life have I been treated so badly by a doctor. Usually, they are very patient, understanding and professional. Not this doctor, I felt like I was speaking to an overly sassy teenage girl rather than an MD.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Anita M Henderson accepts the following insurance providers.
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Medical Associates/montecido, 7061 Grand Montecito Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Anita M Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.