Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Pakula MD
Dr. Anita Pakula, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Agoura Hills, CA, with other offices in Thousand Oaks, CA and Westlake Village, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Pakula is affiliated with University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Pakula has 5 locations
267 W Hillcrest Dr
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Dr. Anita Pakula has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Anita Pakula has the following 8 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Anita Pakula is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anita Pakula - Posted on May 5th, 2015
One of the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anita Pakula - Posted on February 13th, 2012
Dr. Pakula has provided excellent care for my family and I for over 15 years for everything from warts and acne to cancer. I had the beginnings of a small rash that didn't concern me. She said it was suspicious and did a biopsy. It was an extemely rare lymphoma. When my oncologist asked how it was detected so early, I told him Dr. Pakula spotted it. His response: I'm not surprised. She's one of the best. I highly recommend Dr. Pakula.
Dr. Pakula is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
UCLA Medical Center
West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
25 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Anita Pakula Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anita Pakula's office for more information.
29501 Canwood St Agoura Hills, CA : (818) 338-7094
267 W Hillcrest Dr Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
1250 La Venta Dr Westlake Village, CA : (805) 494-6920
100 Moody Ct Thousand Oaks, CA : (805) 418-3500
3180 Willow Ln Thousand Oaks, CA : (805) 496-6045
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anita Pakula is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Agoura Hills, CA.