Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anitha T Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
I AM SHOCKED AT THE LOW RATING FOR THIS DOCTOR! My wife and I have been going to Dr. Mitchell for several years. We are not related to her and do not socialize with her. We both find Dr. Mitchell to be one of the rare, tender compassionate doctors left today. She does spend time with us. She does answer our questions. On several occasions before she entered the examining room was in I have heard her take calls. She makes herself accessible. She returns my phone calls. During my examination, she has telephoned labs or other sources to get information about me. Her office is quite crowded because she is a kind and loving doctor and many want her as their doctor. I used to go to a different Doctor in Inglewood and there were very few people in his waiting room. You could get a appointment very quickly. Dr. Mitchell does not rush off from you like other doctors I have used because they want to make their patient quota for the day. WE HAVE A TREASURE HERE!!! I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THAT!!!
waited for 1 1/2 hours in lobby with my elderly mother! Yes... one and one half hours! Did nothing... took blood pressure and listened to chest. Then said "You need to take your mother to the emergency room for treatment and diagnosis... probably dehydrated"... that was it. Gave a list of questions and issues... looked at it... and handed it back without comment. Doctor and entirely office is horrible. Takes advantage of the elderly!
this doctor doesnt spend enought time with patient. does not do a overall check up on patient. over medicate patients and will not answer any questions. she will walk out on you if you even think about questioning her. is very rude and would not wish this doctor on anyone mother or father. The worst I have seen
49 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Anitha T Mitchell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMitchell & Mitchell Mds, 211 N Prairie Ave, Inglewood, CA
Dr. Anitha T Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inglewood, CA.