Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Dolinsky
Dr. Ann Dolinsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Psychiatry. Dr. Dolinsky is affiliated with New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Dolinsky has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Dolinsky has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Ann Dolinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.